The Strength Summit focuses on sports nutrition and peak performance. This year, the Strength Summit focuses on the application of sports nutrition and physiology in high powered performance in athletes and the dangers of performance enhancing drugs.
Organised by Joan & Augustine PRO Academy and in partnership with the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN), this seminar provides high quality and evidence-based knowledge and information for professional trainers, coaches, athletes, dieticians, medical practitioners and fitness enthusiasts.
About the Presenters
The event’s list of presenters are as follow:
- Dr Douglas Kalman (keynote speaker) (Co-Founder of ISSN, Vice President for Scientific Affairs Nutrasource and Performance Nutritionist, Sanford MMA Team)
- Dr Richard Swinbourne (Team Lead, Senior Sport Dietitian and Sleep Scientist (Singapore Sport Institute (SSI), Sport Singapore (SportSG))
- Mr Gobinathan Nair (Director-General, Southeast Asian Anti-Doping Organisation (SEARADO))
- Mr C. Kunalan (Senior Manager (Sports Science & Medicine Centre), SportSG and National Record Holder for 100m Sprint (1968 to 2001))
- Mr Danny Lum (Head (Strength and Conditioning), SSI, SportSG)
Date and Time
29 October 2020 (Thursday), 9am to 6pm
Via Zoom. A Zoom link will be sent to participation upon confirmation of payment
All quoted pricing include GST:
- Usual price: S$130.00 per pax