Junior Personal Trainer
Job Responsibilities of a Junior Fitness Trainer
A Junior Fitness Trainer is responsible to carry out the daily operations in the fitness centre according to the policies and guidelines. The Junior Fitness Trainer must learn how to operate all equipment and offer assistance to their Supervisors when required, conduct regular maintenance on the resistance and cardio equipment, practice good customer service and apply risk management skills.
• We have an opportunity for hard-working individuals to join our team and Fitness community, and to grow their career in the health and fitness industry.
• We are growing our team of motivated and self-driven trainers who aspire to empower clients, making them stronger, smarter and savvier in nutrition, fitness and mindset.
• This position is suited for who seeks job security, team support and career satisfaction, and are looking for career prospects in the fitness industry. Junior Fitness Trainer will receive all the necessary training to move up the career pathway to a Personal Trainer and build a long term career in the fitness industry.
• As part of employment, weekly training is provided for professional upskilling, skills mastery and knowledge upgrade, in the areas of health, fitness, nutrition and critical client management skills.
• You will hone your skills in the area of fitness and personal training, learning the unique training methodology system of Fitness Factory and delivering results for clients, to prepare your career pathway towards the role as a Personal Trainer.
- Team player and independent worker
- Nitec/Diploma in Fitness Training or Sports Science & Management
- Relevant working experience/certification in fitness will be an advantage
- Valid CPR + AED certification will be an added advantage.
- Highly self-motivated, energetic and results-oriented with quest for new knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong service orientation.
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Only Singaporean are welcome to apply.