BECOME A WORLD CLASS PERSONAL TRAINER AND FITNESS COACH
If you are passionate about fitness and enjoy helping others become stronger and make this your career, then this course will place you in the best place off the starting block. Developed by World Class Fitness Champions – Augustine Lee and Joan Liew, this intensive and in-depth course equips students with practical skills and application of core fitness principles and techniques that are essential in Personal Training.
This programme allows individuals to build up the essential skills and to learn how to apply confidently and effectively as a fitness professional, ranging from creating bespoke training programme design, provide basic nutrition plans to delivering great coaching techniques to enable clients to successfully attain their health and fitness goals.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is ideal for those who are seeking to:
- Attain basic qualification in Personal Training and Fitness Coaching
- Embark on a career within the health and fitness industry
- Hone practical skills and to build capabilities, upgrade or re-skill in the fitness sector
- Adopt a professional approach in coaching related knowledge, to enhance skills and technique to enhance employability
The Personal Trainer and Fitness Coaching Course has been designed to equip graduates with knowledge and competencies in the following:
- Human Anatomy
- Exercise Physiology
- Biomechanics and Applied Kinesiology
- Resistance Training Exercises
- Flexibility and Stretching
- Nutrition, Hydration, Diet and Weight Management
- Role & Scope of a Personal Trainer
- Fundamental Training and Dynamic Coaching Techniques
- Conducting Client Consultations, Screening and Evaluation
- Fitness Assessment Selection and Administration
- Training Program Design and Execution
- Facility and Equipment Layout and Maintenance
- Workplace Safety and Injury Prevention
Introductory Offer (Limited Time Only!)
- Inclusive of course material
ISSN-Sports Nutrition Specialist (Double Certification)
Module 1 – Course Introduction & Nutrition Fundamentals
- Course Introduction
- Nutrition Fundamentals & Macronutrients
- Micronutrients, Water & Hydration
Module 2 – Skeletal Muscle & Support Systems
- Skeletal Muscle Fundamentals
- Bioenergetics & Skeletal Muscle Energy Systems
- Macronutrient Metabolism in Exercise and Training
Module 3 – Nutrition, Training & Performance
- Energy Expenditure and Balance
- Energy Imbalance, Obesity and Weight, Body Composition Management
Module 4 – Nutrition Performance, Dietary Trends
- Nutritional Recommendations for Active Person and Athletes
- Current Dietary Trends & Creating a Diet
Module 5 – Dietary Supplements & Ergogenic Acids
- Making Wise Choices in the Nutrition Marketplace
- Ergogenic Adis, Group A
- Ergogenic Adis, Group B & C
Module 6 – Exercise Hydration & Nutrition Considerations
- Exercise Thermoregulation, Fluid Balance and Rehydration
- Nutritional Considerations for Intense Training and Competition
- Exercise and Effects on Illness
As it’s all online, with on-demand, “live” offerings (with recorded playback); learn anytime, anywhere in the world, direct from the comfort of your own home. Begin studying immediately with the on-demand content on the GPNi® Student Center. Receive a free one-year membership and get access to the “Members Corner” also with exclusive content, tools, and downloads.
The live class schedule will commence around mid-August. The live class schedule will be determined by the number of student sign-ups for this cohort. The main course Lecture and expert will be Dr. Vince, and the special Guest Expert Lecture will be Dr. Trisha, the current President Of the ISSN.
The on-demand study, over 90% of the course structure, can begin directly after signing up on the GPNi® Student Centre.
ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist (SNS)
Performance Nutrition Expert Level-1
Course Delivery & Hours:
Students will have a total of 4 – 6 months to complete the on-demand content (Modules 1 – 8) and successfully pass the multiple-choice exams at the end of each module. If an extension is needed for some students, this may be granted if a good reason is given and students are then eligible to join the next cohort.
- – On-demand video content – 16.5hours.
- – Live-streaming class – 8hours.
- – Homework & presentations – 12hours.
- – Reading & review – approximately – 15hours.
- – Exam – 1.5hours.
- Inclusive of course material & welcome kit
Module 7 – Sport Nutrition Applications
- Endurance Sports
- Strength and Power Sports
- Team Sports
- Bodybuilding & Physique
- Water Sports
Module 8 – Exam Preparation
- ISSN Position Stand and Research Review
- Spotlight on careers in Sports Nutrition
- Performance Nutrition Plan Creation and Presentation
- Exam Review
ISSN FEMALE HEALTH & PERFORMANCE NUTRITION
This online webinar was initially “live” online on October 2nd, titled “Female Health & Performance Nutrition.” Learn from global experts in the field of professional sport and female health on the cutting edge on what helps aid females athletes for best performance, also remain healthy longer. For those that missed this incredible webinar, you can now watch and get instant access.
- Get USD $55.00 OFF with code “FFSING” at checkout.
THE SCIENCE OF BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL PERSONAL TRAINING BUSINESS
The first on-demand webinar was initially “live” online on September 18th last month, titled “The Science of Building a Successful PT Business. “ Learn from industry pioneers, gym owners, and sports nutrition experts from around the globe, discussing their pearls of wisdom on what helped aid their success. For those that missed this incredible webinar, you can now watch and get instant access.
This webinar is packed with nearly 3hours of on-demand content.
- Get USD $55.00 OFF with code “FFSING” at checkout.