A passionate and jovial character, experienced fitness trainer, Kenneth Tan, is adept at diffusing the tense atmosphere of hard-training sessions with his well-mannered humour.
Highly motivated, Kenneth often inspires his trainees to overcome their mental limitations with light-hearted anecdotes of his personal experiences in endurance events, where the barriers he had to overcome were not physical but mental.
Having completed many marathons, triathalons and biathalons; and being a keen cyclist, kayaker, scuba diver, mountain climber and tennis player, his interests abound and provide him with a smogasbord of experiences with which to relate to his trainees.
“Fitness is a lifelong pursuit; it is a marathon rather than a sprint. To do well, one should strive for gradual improvements instead of quick solutions, for only then will your fitness gains be truly beneficial and long-lasting”
– Kenneth Tan
- Certified Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer – Federation of International Sports Aerobics & Fitness, Inc. (FISAF)
- Certified, for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Awards & Accolades
- Completed – Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, 2005, 2006
- Completed – OSIM Singapore International Triathlon, 2006, 2007
- Completed – Biathlon, 2004, 2005
- Completed – SAAB CIty Duothalon 2007