Defying the odds, overcoming obstacles – these are achievements that Augustine Lee is completely at home with. In fact, they’re feats that he has been remarkably successful at for the most part of his professional career — as Asian bodybuilding champion, coach, speaker, judge, gym manager and gym owner.
Starting in his 30’s when most professional athletes are just about to wind down, Augustine has been picking up accolades on the international stage at a punishing pace. Amongst these are a bronze at the Arnold’s Amateur Men’s Masters 2013 and a gold at the LA Championship Men’s Masters 2012 held in the USA.
Augustine’s credentials are also impeccable. He is not just the owner of Fitness Factory, but also a certified fitness leader at the University of Western Australia. Not merely a certified coach at the Asian Bodybuilding Federation, but also a certified trainer of special populations at the American Fitness Professionals and Associates.
“Society likes to tell you that you are over the hill once you reach a certain age. But I enjoy challenging people to reject this negative message. You can still have a lot of fire in you when you’re in your 40s.”
– Augustine Lee
- Certified Fitness Leader – University of Western Australia (Department of Human Movement and Recreation Studies)
- Diploma, Bodybuilding, The Olympic Council of Asia (OCA)
- Diploma, Professional Health and Fitness – Reebok Alliance Group
- Certified Coach – Asian Bodybuilding Federation (ABBF)
- Certified Trainer of Special Populations – American Fitness Professionals and Associates (AFPA)
- Certified Fitness Trainer Fit Pro – 24 Hour Fitness
- Certified APEX Fitness Trainer – APEX Fitness Group
Awards & Accolades
- Arnold’s Amateur Men’s Masters 2013 (3rd Place), Columbus Ohio USA
- LA Championship Men’s Masters 2012 (1st Place), Los Angeles USA
- Tournament of Champions NPC Men’s Masters 2011 (2nd Place), Los Angeles, USA
- Tournament of Champions NPC Men’s Heavyweight 2012 (4th Place), Los Angeles, USA
- Tournament of Champions NPC Men’s Masters 2010 (1st Place), Los Angeles, USA
- Gold Medalist – Asian Men’s Masters Bodybuilding Championship, Heavyweight Category (2000, 2004, 2007)
- Gold Medalist – Asian Men’s Senior Bodybuilding Championship, Heavyweight Category (1998, 1997, 1996)
- Gold Medalist – 19th South East Asian Games (Jakarta), Men’s Bodybuilding, Heavyweight Category (1997)
- Gold Medalist – National Bodybuilding Championship, Light Heavy Category (2005)
- Guest Judge – Mr Maldives National Championships (2006)
- Merit Award – Singapore National Olympic Council (1994, 1996)
- Guest Speaker – Bodybuilding Seminar (Macau) (1995)
- IFBB Award of Excellence – International Bodybuilding Federation (Annually, from 1991 to 1999)
- Sports Star Award – Coca-Cola/Sunday Times (1991)
Simply visit us at our central location in the heart of the city.
You will find a safe and cosy environment for exercising in complete comfort and privacy.
82 Boat Quay, #03-01 Singapore 049870
(facing Parliament House, just by South Bridge Road).
Call us at 65350851 today